Broker Bake Off 2019 | Nottinghammoneyman
Macmillan Mortgage Broker in Nottingham Bake Off
This years Friday 27th September 2019 our Mortgage Broker in Nottingham set the mark for a Macmillan Coffee Morning, an event where people are encouraged to come together and chat over a brew in order to raise money for cancer support. For many years we’ve made sure to take part in these, as we hold Macmillan close to our hearts.
This year has been one of our best ones yet, with some delicious treats brought forward by our fantastic staff. These included;
- Chicken Sausage Roll with Mozzarella and Caramelised Onion (Made by Kayleigh Crawley – Mortgage & Protection Advisor)
- Soured Cream Bundt Cake w/ Butter Glaze & Blackberry Sauce (Made by Anna Braithwaite – Mortgage Technician)
- Double Chocolate Muffins (Made by Laura Aves – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Guinness Chocolate Cake (Made by Mel Blanchard – Operations Manager)
- Carrot Cake (Made by Jo Parnell – Mortgage Technician)
- Toffee Pavlova (Made by Leanne Ashman – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Salted Caramel Cake & Lemon Cake (Made by Tesco, generously donated by Kayleigh Steward – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Heroes Cupcakes (Made by Cadbury, Generously Donated by Paula Milner – Compliance Manager)
All of these were soon consumed and contributions were gathered shortly afterwards from our staff, and our building neighbours.
As a Mortgage Broker in Nottingham, we are delighted to see everyone who baked, donated, tasted and overall had a terrific time during our coffee morning. Bring on next year!