Popular Self Employed Scenarios
We work with all types of self-employed clients, all needing assistance with mortgages. Here are just a few of the scenarios that we are used to dealing with:
- You’re a company owner, director, sole trader or business partner and in need of Self-Employed Mortgage Advice in Nottingham.
- You have a fantastic credit score but don’t match the banks’ criteria.
- Unsteady net profit.
- Only been trading for one year.
- You need to borrow more than what the bank can offer.
- As a Self-Employed business owner, you get paid a combination of salary, dividends or directors’ loan.
- You leave your net profit in your company.
- Your company is going through a busy period and you need the help of an advisor throughout the process.
Traditionally, banks are not always very receptive when approached by their self-employed customers for mortgages. No matter how many years you have been banking with them or how much money you pay into your account on a regular basis, if their computerized lending criteria do not like your financial information, they will just say no.
Why you should a Mortgage Broker in Nottingham?
Over time, if you keep applying with multiple lenders and you still don’t match their criteria, your credit score and chances of getting a mortgage altogether could be adversely affected – It’s times like these where using a Self-Employed Mortgage Broker in Nottingham could be just what you need to reach your goal. We’re able to compare deals from multiple lenders and use our in-depth knowledge of Self-Employed lending criteria to put you with the right lender first time.
If you’re Self-Employed and in need of some expert Self-Employed Mortgage Advice in Nottingham get in touch with us today and make a date for your free mortgage consultation.